- Scope: Business Administration, Economics, Law, Mathematics
- Combination of classroom course (12h) & online tutorials (over 20h)
- Compact learning scripts for each subject
- Detailed solutions to old exams on our learning platform
- Priority marking for the BWL lecture notes
- Summary marking of the relevant provisions in law
- Disgression summary for Economics
- Answers to your questions during the learning phase
- And much more…
Things that might interest you:
What is covered in the classroom course and what in the online tutorials?
In the classroom course, we cover the most important concepts as well as the most difficult exam questions. In addition, we show you what you should focus on during the learning phase and present an exam strategy for each subject. In the online tutorials, you can further deepen your knowledge of the individual topics. In addition, you have access to old exams including detailed solutions on our learning platform.
How do the students who attend the course perform?
We are extremely proud of the performance of our course participants. In AS 2022/ SS 2023, 96.2% passed the assessment. The GPA for all participants was 4.79. The GPA for the best participant was 5.50.
Which assessment exam is the most difficult?
This, of course, depends greatly on you as an individual. In recent years, mathematics has had the highest non-passing rate, sometimes exceeding 50% (compare Glemser participants AS 2022 passing rate of 87.2%).
What makes Glemser different from other providers?
We invest more than 50h each year in revising our materials. With us you can be sure that you are prepared perfectly for the new topics.