The HSG Assessment exams are getting closer and closer...
As you know, there have been significant changes to the assessment content in some subjects this year. You have probably already asked yourself how to deal with this and how to best prepare for the exams in January.
More than 100 students (as of October) already have the answer to this question.
The newly designed Hybrid Assessment Course
Best preparation for your exams at HSG 2023
The most important facts in a nutshell:
- Scope: Business Administration, Economics, Law, Mathematics
- Combination of classroom course (12h) & online tutorials (over 20h)
- Compact learning scripts per subject
- Detailed solutions to old exams on our learning platform
- Priority marking for the BWL lecture notes
- Summary marking of the relevant provisions in law
- Disgression summary for Economics
- Answers to your questions during the learning phase
- And much more…
Get an advantage
In the classroom course, we cover the most important concepts as well as the most difficult exam questions. In addition, we show you what you should focus on during the learning phase and present an exam strategy for each subject. In the online tutorials, you can further deepen your knowledge of the individual topics. In addition, you have access to old exams on our learning platform including detailed solutions.
This, of course, depends greatly on you as an individual. In recent years, mathematics has had the highest non-passing rate, sometimes exceeding 50% (compare Glemser participants AS 2022 passing rate of 87.2%).
We invest more than 50h each year in revising our materials. With us you can be sure that you are prepared perfectly for the new topics.
You will get answers to all your questions, be it content-wise or regarding the exam in general.
- Founder and Managing Director of Glemser Institute GmbH (brand: impakt360) (2017 – present)
- Consultant at McKinsey&Company (2011 – 2017)
- Co-founder and Chairman of the Glemser Foundation For Future Excellency e.V. (2010 – present)
- Founder and Course Instructor at Glemser Learning (2008 – present)
- MBA at Wharton School (Graduation with Honors)
- Bachelor of Arts (Business Administration) at the University of St.Gallen with exchange year at Harvard University (2009 – 2010)
Due to the intensive supervision by Benjamin Glemser, the seats are limited.
Results of the course participants
Glemser Statistics AS 2022 - SS 2023
We are extremely proud of the performance of our course participants. In AS 2022/ SS 2023, 96.2% passed the assessment. The GPA for all participants was 4.79. The GPA for all participants was 4.79. The GPA for the best participant was 5.50.
What students say about us
Glemser helps you pass
Glemser helps you pass, I highly recommend it.
I can simply recommend it to everyone!
Hey, Benjamin, thank you very, very much. I got a 6.0 in Federal Constitutional Law & International Law (in the 1st semester without your course it was only a 4.0).
Repetition Course - just amazing
Hello Benjamin, first of all I wanted to say that I find your repetition class really great. The most important material very well summarized, combined with many practical exam tips.
Passed with 0 minus points
Hello Benni, just got the results of the exam and what should I say: I passed the assessment with 0 minus points. Thanks again for everything.
Money very well invested
Dear Benjamin Glemser. After 4 intensive and instructive days, I would like to thank you for your commitment. The course was very helpful and informative and I can definitely say that the money was very well invested.
Totally worth the price!
Although the courses are long, Glemser summarizes the whole course in a couple of days and gives you a detailed glimpse into what is expected at the exam. Totally worth the price!
Glemser Learning Shop
Only a few seats left
Assessment Hybrid Course AS 2023 (English Track)CHF 395 Add to Cart
Nur noch wenige Plätze
Hybrid Assessment Kurs HS 2023 (Deutscher Track)CHF 395 Add to Cart
Learning Cards Bundle (BA Marketing & SGMM, Law, Economics, Maths A)Add to Cart
Lernkarten Bundle (BWL Teil Marketing & SGMM, VWL, Recht, Mathematik)Add to Cart